A powerful and flexible multi-store shopping cart that allows retailers to serve multiple market segments without compromise ... [ Learn More ]
Grow Your Business
The key to growth is understanding the needs and preferences of your important customer segments ...
[ Learn More ]
Make It Flexible
NextLevelShopper allows retailers to define unique layouts, images, menu systems, etc. for all their web sites. [ Learn More ]
Keep It Simple
NextLevelShopper allows you to add web sites and work flows without adding infrastructure, allowing you to add new services quickly and easily... [ Learn More ]
An Advanced Multi-Site, Multi-Store, Multi-Vendor Shopping Cart
- Multi-Site Shopping Cart: Create an unlimited number of e-commerce web sites with their own look, feel and behavior
- Multi-Store Shopping Cart: Create an unlimited number of on-line stores, share a shopping cart between multiple stores
- Multi-Vendor Shopping Cart: Give wholesalers and manufacturers permissions to manage products, shipping, and returns
- Unlimited Shopping Cart Configuration Strategies. Combine and intermix web sites, web stores, and vendors.
- Sophisticated e-commerce database optimally normalized for supporting e-commerce transactions
- One code base and one database supports all sites, stores, shopping carts, and e-commerce transactions
- One system administrator sign-in for managing all sites, stores, shopping carts, and e-commerce transactions
- Full control of front end design without affecting back-end functionality
- Advanced functionality for wish lists, layaways, comparison shopping, and gift registration
- Customer Feedback System at the product level
- Integrated with advanced sales tax calculation and reporting system
- Multi-Currency and Multi-Language Support
- Fully integrated multi-location inventory system
- Completely configurable to match your business requirements
Contact NextLevelObjects and learn how you can take your e-commerce business to the next level.
Learn the fundamentals of micro-retailing and multi-store shopping carts. Learn how micro-retailing can improve your search engine rank, and your shopping cart conversion rate. Understand and leverage the relationship between customer segmentation, micro-retailing, and web site optimization.
[ Read More ]
[ Read More ]
[ Read More ]
Multi-Site Example: Electronics Store
Practicing What We Preach
10 Commandments of a Successful Online Business
Technical: Business Driven Object Oriented Design
Technical: Closed Loop Object Oriented Design
Technical: Complex Data Entry Systems Meet Complex Databases
Technical: Building Flexible and Long-Lasting Systems at Low Cost
Technical: Object Oriented Design
New Design Templates - Choose from a variety of templates to display your products
New Payment Methods - NextLevelShopper makes it easy to add payment systems. We'll add more from time to time.